Pages

Get Paid Online

Some friends of mine suggest me to start earn money from my online activity, they told me a lot of poeple do make money online in several ways. The first thing came up in my mind is how can i earn money from my online activity and how they gonna pay me with ? I'll tell about how can i earn money online later but now i'm gonna tell you how they will pay me with.

If you notice the internet selling and buying transaction, like if you want to buy a furniture, shoes etc, generally the store will charge from your credit card. You just simply pick your stuff to buy and they will give you the form where you fill your personal data and Credit card number and after your card verified they will send a notification that your stuff is on the way to your place.



The store can charge to your credit card because they are using payment processor that integrated with Visa, Mastercad, Banks and so on, so you need to be a member of that payment processor in order to get paid when you want to earn money online and you tell that payment processor site that you want your member account integrated with your credit card or your bank account, that's it.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
One of the payment processor is Paypal. Paypal have some options for personal use or business use that you can choose for your convinience, free sign-up, easy to setup, well recognized around th globe and secure. So if you want to earn money online don't forget to sign up with paypal for your payment needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment